Top knots are women’s favourite everyday style when they need a perfect haircut style and they don’t have time to go the heated styling route. Also if you want to camouflage the fact that you haven’t shampooed your hair in a couple days this style is useful. Here are some helpful tips from Garnier stylist on how to get the perfect top knot.
He raked Garnier Fructis Surfer Hair Power Putty through the whole hairline to get the perfect texture. After that he gathered the hair up high on top of the head. He said that women should look more chic. Since the key to a perfect top knot is gathering the hair up high, he had a couple of excellent advice:
1. When you gather hair into the ponytail you should flip your hair upside down. By doing this you will be able to get it as high as high as possible.
2. When you have gathered your hair, you should flip upright and look up to the plafond so that your head is tilted back. This will help you to make smoothing your hair into place pretty simpler.
When your ponytail is tight and secure, you should wrap the hair around the base and use few big bobby pins to secure it. The outcome? You will get the perfect top knot for all occasions.
- Garnier Hair Care Fructis Style Surfer Hair
- Power Putty – Surfer Hair
- Windblown, Surfer Look – Strong Hold (6)
- Net Wt. 3 OZ (86 g) Per Container
- Pack of 3 Containers Per Quantity Ordered (Total of 9 OZ)