Your bathroom closet is probably filled with styling products, makeup, conditioner, shampoo, and under the sink you probably have brushes, blow dryers, hair curlers, etc.
As you already know, space is something we are seriously lacking. So, whenever I can find a product that serves a dual purpose, I am very interested in it.
It’s not every day that you find a product that is THREE products in ONE, but I found one. Let me introduce you to a revolutionary and innovative product the Trio 3-in-1 Rechargeable Hair and Callus Remover.
- Epilator Head has 30 active tweezers to remove hair and it removes hair as short as 0.5 mm.
- It removes unwanted hair from bikini line, underarms, legs and other sensitive areas.
- Double Roller Callus Remover eliminates dry, calloused skin for soft, smooth feet.
- Stainless Steel Shaving Head takes the hassle out of shaving and makes it a breeze.
- Features Silicone Non-Slip Grip to Make it Easy to Handle
- Cordless operation and Rechargeable battery – a perfect travel companion
- Has cleaning brush and storage pouch
- Attachments are easily removed for cleaning
The Trio 3-in-1 Rechargeable Hair and Callus remover is an epilator, razor and callus remover all in one, and it is a gentle and effective way to remove unwanted hair from bikini line, underarms, legs and other sensitive areas to create a smooth, flawless appearance. This product features three removable heads. One has two callus filing cylinders that rotate 360 degrees and gently smooth skin on the feet and elbows. Another is a trimmer and electric shaver, which is able to trim longer hairs. This head is hypo-allergenic and easily glides over skin. The last head is an epilator and it efficiently removes short, unwanted hairs from the bikini line, face, armpits, legs and other sensitive areas. This head is made up of 30 pairs of specially designed tweezers that rotate 360 degrees. There is a button on the side allows you to easily swap between the heads. The attachments are very easy to remove. The Trio 3-in-1 Hair and Callus Remover also features a non-slip grip for easy handling.
The Trio 3-in-1 Rechargeable Hair and Callus comes with a storage/travel bag and a charging cable. There is also a cleaning brush, which is especially helpful to remove dust from skin or hair removed using the device. The brush is easy to hold and has a floral design.
Trio 3-in-1 for Shaving
Many people who used Trio 3-in-1 for shaving say that they noticed that hair was much less visible, but their legs didn’t feel smooth. You might use the shaver if you want to wear a skirt or shorts and if appearance is more important than how you feel. This device is a perfect travel companion. So you can get your razor out if you expect someone is going to be feeling your legs, which makes the Trio a good option for shaving when time is sparse and a wet shave just isn’t an option.
The shaving head comes with a plastic cover to keep it clean, and there are also small trimmers on either side of the shaver that allow you to cleanup.
Trio 3-in-1 for Epilating
This product is fairly effective at removing both fine and coarse hairs from various parts of your body, and flat areas with taut skin will have the most effective hair removal. However, it seems slightly less effective around some curves. You can also choose between two speeds – the faster speed is good for fine hair, while the lower speed is actually more effective at grabbing thicker hairs.
The epilator works well to remove the hairs from places with smaller amounts of longer hair. It is important to note that some hairs are stubborn and you will have to find the perfect angle to remove them. It is not recommended using the shaver before epilating because you do need a little length. This means that you shouldn’t epilate in any location where you want to hide stubble. According to the description, the epilator will remove hair as short as 0.5 mm. However, I believe that’s an exaggeration.
Trio 3-in-1 for Callus Removing
The Trio is pretty effective and it’s not as harsh on the skin as other similar tools. You can see the dust from your dry skin flaking right away. You might need something else before you use the Trio if your feet are in really bad shape. However, it’ll do a good enough job if you just have some light roughness that you want to deal with!
You don’t want to hold it too closely to stop the rotation. Also, the callus remover likes to “travel” across the skin, so it is recommended to use it on the lower setting.
How to Use Trio 3-in-1 Hair and Callus Remover
- It is recommended that you test the Trio 3-in-1 Hair and Callus Remover on an area of the skin that has light hair growth when using it for the first time. This helps you to get accustomed to the epilation process. Also, when first using the Epilator Head during hair removal, some mild prickling and irritation may occur. But don’t worry, this is normal.
- Trio is rechargeable. It can be used with or without the cord after it has been fully charged. Please ensure that the adapter is appropriate for the local voltage when plugging the device into an electrical outlet. Never leave the device plugged in near water. Never store Trio where it can become wet or fall into a sink or tub of water. Do not reach for the device if it has fallen into water with the cord plugged into an outlet. Please note that although the attachment heads can be rinsed under water, Trio is not water-resistant or waterproof.
- Plug the Trio’s cord into an electric outlet to charge it. It can be used without the adapter if fully charged. It is recommended to charge the Trio for at least 16 hours prior to first use without the cord. The device should also be charged after each use.
- Most people tend to use the Double Roller Callus Remover once to twice a week. On the other hand, the Epilator Head can be used whenever hairs reappear.
- It is recommended that you exfoliate the skin before hair removal to minimize discomfort and the risk of irritation or ingrown hairs. Make sure to take a warm bath or shower in order to open up the pores. It is also recommended to use a sponge, loofah, exfoliating scrub, or other exfoliating device to soften hardened skin and remove dead cells. Make sure that the skin is free from moisturizing cream, oil, or dirt, and also make sure to completely dry the skin before using Trio.
- Use the Trio in a location that has a comfortable temperature to avoid perspiration.
- Place the desired head on the Trio. Press until the head snaps into place. Press the Release button to change heads.
- Slide the Power Switch to the desired speed to turn on the device. The speeds are as follows: “0” – Power Off, “1” – Low Speed, and “2” – High Speed. High Speed is best for coarse hair and Low Speed is best for fine hair.
- Hold the Trio at a 90-degree angle in the palm of your hand, with the unit facing you and the discs facing upright to remove hair at the root with the Epilator Head. Hold the skin taut around the targeted area when you are removing hair to minimize discomfort. Gently glide the Trio over the area. Use short, fast, brush-like or sweeping strokes in the direction of hair growth. The device may slow down or cease operation if pressed too hard against the skin. This is for your own protection.
- When using epilator on the face, use the Trio only on individual hairs on the chin and upper lip. Hold the area taut and use a short brushing motion. Make sure to repeat this motion until all unwanted hair is eliminated. This epilator device is not meant to remove hairs from the entire face, or to be used like an electric shaver.
- To use the Shaving Head, place it on the unit, select speed “2”, gently press the Shaving Head on the skin and move against the direction of hair growth. You don’t need to use shaving cream or water with this unit.
- Make sure that your feet are clean, dry, and free of moisturizers when you want to use the Double Roller Callus Remover. Attach the Double Roller Callus Remover to the unit until it snaps into place. After that slide the Power Switch to your desired speed and gently roll the head over your callused skin. It is recommended to apply the device for 2-3 seconds per section. Turn the device off after achieving desired softness. Rinse the skin to get rid of excess particles.
- In order to ensure the best results and extend the life of your unit, make sure to clean it after using it. Use the Cleaning Brush to clean the Epilator Head and remove hair on all sides of the discs. In order to achieve a more thorough cleaning, you can also rinse the head (but not the unit) in water. Store the Epilator Head with protective cap attached in order to protect the unit.
- Detach the cutter unit to clean the Stainless Steel Shaving Head. Use the Cleaning Brush to remove hairs from the Shaving Head and cutter unit. Make sure to give attention to hairs that may have collected beneath the trimmers. Afterwards, place the cutter unit back onto the Shaving Head. For a more thorough cleaning, rinse the cutter unit and Stainless Steel Shaving Head (but not the unit) under water. Rub a drop of multipurpose oil twice a year, to prevent rust on the Shaving Head. Store the Stainless Steel Shaving Head with the protective cap in place, and do not apply pressure to the shaving foil, so as to avoid damage to the head.
A Rechargeable Beauty Tool
The Trio 3-in-1 Hair and Callus Remover marks a notable improvement over similar tools currently available on the market. Each of the tools tends to be more powerful thanks to the rechargeable battery. This helps you to get the job done faster. The ability to use the device while it’s charging also ensures the power never dips for a long project. It also means you can keep using it even after the battery dies.
Thanks to the drawstring storage bag, travel can also be facilitated. The bag is also useful for keeping the additional heads in when you’re not using them.